Methyl B12 Plus (59ml)
- Supplements the body’s need for vitamin B12 and other B vitamins.
- Vitamin B12 helps to form red blood cells.
- Contains vitamins that help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) and B1 (thiamine) help with normal growth.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and B2 (riboflavin) help with tissue formation.
How It Works:
Liquid Methyl B-12 Plus is a highly absorbable vitamin B12 supplement with the addition of vitamins B3, B6, B2 and B1 as cofactors. For vitamin B12 to be utilized in the body it must first undergo a complex activation process called methylation, which is compromised in many people today. Methyl B-12 is the bioavailable, pre-activated form of vitamin B12, and therefore is well-absorbed and efficiently utilized by the body.
Medicinal Ingredients:Each 1 ml contains niacin (vitamin B3) nicotinic acid 10 mg; vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 1 mg; riboflavin (vitamin B2) 0.85 mg; thiamine (vitamin B1) 0.5 mg; vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 1000 mcg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients:purified water, crystalline sorbitol, vegetable glycerin, natural flavours (plum, peach), citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, d-malic acid, potassium sorbate, and sodium benzoate.
Recommendation (adults):Take 1 mL (20 drops) once daily with food.