Thrive Naturals has implemented enhanced cleanliness and sanitation protocols, based upon the recommendations from the B.C. Ministry of Health and Worksafe B.C..
Maximum occupancy is 6 people. Masks are mandatory.
Shopping is easy with parking just outside our door and no crowds.
We also offer offer free curbside pick-up with any purchase and free delivery & shipping with a minimum purchase.
1. Signs have been placed on the front and rear doors asking no one to enter if they are displaying symptoms of Covid-19. This includes customers and staff.
2. Plexiglass sneeze guards are installed around the front check-out counter.
3. Hand sanitizer is located near the front counter.
4. Face coverings are mandatory for customers when they shop in-person except for those with valid medical exemptions and kids under 12 years old.
5. All high touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized based upon our detailed cleaning protocol.
6. All staff must wash their hands at the beginning of their shift, after accepting deliveries, handling cash, and before and after all breaks. A Daily Health Check of all workers is also conducted before the start of each shift.
7. We practice physical distancing and ask that everyone stay at least 2 meters away from each other at all times.
8. Staff wash their hands before and after putting products on the shelf.
9. Pick-up, curbside and delivery available. On-line purchases available for Nature's Sunshine. No one needs to enter to shop in person if they choose not to.
10. We accept debit card, credit cards, and cash.