we're Open! plus pick-up and FREE DELIVERY - CALL 250-768-4558
We have implemented enhanced cleanliness and sanitation protocols, based upon the recommendations from the B.C. Ministry of Health and Workspace B.C.. Maximum occupancy is 6 people.
1. Signs have been placed on the front and rear doors asking no one to enter if they are displaying symptoms of Covid-19. This includes customers and staff.
2. Plexiglass sneeze guards are installed around the front check-out counter.
3. Hand sanitizer is located near the front counter. Large signs are located at the entrance asking customers to use it.
4. All high touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized based upon our detailed cleaning protocol. Please ask to see it when you come in. Be assured, that the point of sale is sanitized before and after each transaction and door handles are cleaned numerous times through-out the day.
4. All staff must wash their hands at the beginning of their shift, after accepting deliveries, handling cash, and before and after all breaks.
5. We practice physical distancing and ask that everyone stay at least 2 meters away from each other at all times.
6. Staff wash their hands before and after putting products on the shelf.
7. The layout of the store has been changed to allow for more physical distancing.
8. Cardboard displays are not to be used to allow more space.
9. Tape markers has been placed on the floor to allow for physical distancing.
10. Zyto compass is temporarily unavailable.
11. Bottle recycling is temporarily discontinued.
12. Cloth bags are not to be used.
13. No public washroom.
14. Pick-up, curbside and delivery available. No one needs to enter to shop in person if they choose not to.
15. We accept debit card, credit cards, and cash. There is currently no evidence that communicable diseases, including COVID-19 can be passed on through touching or handling cash.
16. Use of face masks by customers and staff is optional at this time however this could change depending upon recommendations from health authorities.
When you enter Thrive Naturals hand sanitizer is available. Please use it especially if you want to browse the store and touch products.
To keep you and our staff safe we have installed plexiglass shields at the front counter.
Just call 250-768-4558 or email us at email@example.com with your order and we can bring your purchases to your vehicle if you prefer not to come inside.
We offer free delivery of vitamins and supplements within Kelowna or West Kelowna with purchases over $50.00 and outside of this area with a purchase of $70.00.
Although our space is big enough to allow more people in at one time, we have put the maximum at 6. If you see someone waiting just inside the front door, please wait outside until someone leaves.
We are increasing the quantities of immune-supporting products to try to keep up with an increase in demand.
We make changes to our layout to allow for greater physical distancing. Also, you can expect no crowds while you shop at Thrive Naturals. . Also, our back entrance is available for customers to use to exit if requested.